Five Friday Favs :: Happy Halloween!

Friday, October 31, 2014

It's Friday, Friday! And a Happy Halloween to all! I have to be honest, I have zero plans for Halloween... I will be sitting this one out at home relaxing and watching Instagram to see what all my friends go out as! Without further ado here are five of my favorite things of the week!

Via Pinterest
01 Fashion :: I am obsessed with wearing black this Fall and when I saw this outfit I simply swooned! For a girl that only used to wear bright colors, I have fallen fast in love with gray and black.


Via Pinterest
02 Words :: Sometimes you just need to take the first step to become a success. 

Via Pinterest
03 Interiors :: Hand in hand with my love for wearing black is my obsession with black interiors. I am just waiting for the day I get a client that I can persuade to try the bold black walls!

Via Google Image
04 Music :: Oh Taylor Swift you just get me every time! I think I have listened to 1989 all the way through at least twenty times in the last week. Such great lyrics, and I love the fun 80's Pop feel to the music! 

Via Google Image
05 Fall TV :: I am a self admitted TV addict and there is no greater time for one obsessed with TV than when all of the Fall TV shows return. The return of Scandal has been everything I hoped for and more! If you love drama and unexpected turn of events this is the show for you! (BONUS The first three seasons are on Netflix to binge watch!)

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with the outfit!!! Really inspiring for me too!
    Your blog is quite amazing dear!
    Beautiful pictures and great design! Love it!
    I would really appreciate if we would follow each other on GFC and BL! If so please let me know in a comment on my blog^^
    I started following you, waiting for you to follow back ;)
    xoxo Colli
    my little Blog - TOBEYOUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete