Workspace // Monday Muse

Monday, January 12, 2015


Dreary, wintery Mondays always call for a good dose of inspiration and thought I would share what I was browsing today! I have for as long as I can possibly remember imagined what my dream workspace will look like when I finally have a space to call my own. Whenever I am browsing around Pinterest or Tumblr I am always drawn to and inspired by the spaces that others work well in. Above you have seen just a handful of the spaces I have been loving. The consistent theme I seem to be drawn to in these spaces are very bright, minimal layouts with a punch of contrast. I love the use of basic black and white walls and furniture and bringing in the fun, graphic punches with accessories and art. I greatly look forward to the day I can share my very own nook in the world!

What are your essentials for a productive work environment? 

xoxo, byannagrace

***All images found via Pinterest***

No comments:

Post a Comment