A-Frame Dreaming

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I thought I would share a bit of my mid week inspiration with you on this hump day, ENJOY!
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Many years ago when I was in the Fourth Grade I read a book that had a great impact on me. Now I don't remember the name of this book or really even what the point of it was but there was one thing that stuck with me for all of these years. That one thing was that the boy lived in an A-frame house. Sense that day I have been OBSESSED. I want to live in one, I want to work in one, and I want every client to request one. There is just something so comforting about them that I adore, they also present such a unique design challenge. Basically my greatest dream in life is to have a A-frame to call my very own! 

Enjoy the rest of your week, the weekend is almost here! xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment