ASOS Wishlist | CURRENTLY

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

ASOS is my one true love when it comes to online shopping. There is always a load of new items added to the site and such great sales. I chose some of my favorite items from my 'Saved Items' list on the site to share with you!




There is no one sadder than I am when boot season ends. I will wear boots until it is absolutely absurd that I would still be attempting to pull them off. The answer to this is these gorgeous cut out booties. It might just be me but I think these could be worn more into the warmer months. 


Much like my love of black boots I have a big love for black bags as well. I thought this one would be perfect for so many occasions and I love the slanted zip!


Do you love this trend of swing earrings? I am obsessed! I don't have any yet but I have my eye on these beauties. 


I have been on a hunt for some large round sunnies and when I saw these I immediately knew I needed these for the up coming warmer months!


Black overhauls have been something I have wanted for so long! I am such a fan of overhauls and these ones are black and made of a twill material. They look they would be so comfortable and cute!


Mixing patterns has always been a big part of my style so why not have multiple patterns in one shirt! I think this would be such a fun shirt to wear in spring and could be dressed up or down for a more casual look.

No comments:

Post a Comment