Logan's Punch | An Interior Destination

Wednesday, April 15, 2015


While browsing Interior Design Magazines Best of 2014 issue I was inspired by so many of the different places and spaces. A space that I was really taken by was Logan's Punch a unique destination located in Shanghai. Logan's Punch was the winner of the 2014 Best of Year Bar/Lounge. As a business Logan's Punch is the destination for Logan Brouse's 'bottomless bowls of fruity elixirs' served in the 17,000 SQFT colonial lane house.

The interior is a unique blend of copper mesh, Edison bulb pendant fixtures, and roughly chopped timber. The space is filled with wooden banquettes with slim black cushions, the walls are covered with a bold diamond pattern. It is a fusion of modern patina that all comes together to create an inviting end product.
"We are here as a celebration of bars and the inebriated American cocktail spirit. We serve Punches: big glorious bowls of perfectly blended booze that dare you to do anything in moderation. We pour big, we play our music loud and we welcome you with open arms and raised glasses!"
Logan's Punch seems like the perfect destination for a fun night of partying with friends. I assure you if I should ever find myself in Shanghai I will be sure to stop by for a wonderful aesthetic experience and what I can only imagine will be delicious drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment