Goodbye To This, Hello To That

Friday, June 17, 2016

I've been thinking.

I think I have written more posts for this blog about how I am going to start blogging than actual posts about things. That is a pretty fair reflection of how I handle most things in my life. I get so excited at the start. The researching and information gathering, brainstorming etc get me so excited but I have a TERRIBLE follow through. I have always had the hardest time actually finishing projects or following through with my big ideas. I think some of it is fear of failure and I think some of it is just that I let myself of the hook pretty easily. If I don't try that hard or put minimal effort into the process then I won't be that upset when it doesn't pan out.

I don't think I want to be that person. I want to be a person that has big ideas and dreams and actually follows through with them. I want to kick this habit of quitting things before they have even begun. I know I have great ideas and I know I have the ability to do them so why don't I just DO it?

Goodbye to status quo, goodbye to laying on the couch dreaming about dream jobs and what could possible be. Hello to motivation, hello to letting myself fail, hello to letting myself live to my full potential.

You have to say goodbye to say hello. 

No comments:

Post a Comment